DESIGNER EGG CHAIN

I will take the bielefelder eggs and offer 8 + Turken crosses again or 6+ Barred rock bantam eggs or 12+ button quail eggs

Christie

Just an FYI my barred rock bantams currently are not laying but the turkens and buttons are laying very well. I just hatched 28 from the turken pen on Friday and all 28 hatched naked neck.
Christie

Is there still any interest in this swap thread?

I'm interested in it but just getting to where I can do swaps this coming fall, around September.

It seems that summertime is pretty hectic for most people, and the heat makes shipping pretty hard to the eggs. I think it should pick back up toward Fall.

It seems that summertime is pretty hectic for most people, and the heat makes shipping pretty hard to the eggs. I think it should pick back up toward Fall.

I was just asking because it seems to have list momentum since redoing the thread( updated). I'm still interested In It myself, but I've not been able to afford the shipping lately but also haven't had too much to swap either.

I will take the bielefelder eggs and offer 8 + Turken crosses again or 6+ Barred rock bantam eggs or 12+ button quail eggs Christie
Just an FYI my barred rock bantams currently are not laying but the turkens and buttons are laying very well. I just hatched 28 from the turken pen on Friday and all 28 hatched naked neck. Christie
@mothergoose are you still around and is this offer still good? Need an update.

Last edited:
Draye, I got eggs from Mothergoose a couple months ago. I asked her about more and she advised they are very busy showing and aren't doing much shipping At the moment. The hear make hatching rates pretty low. She said when the weather and show season both cool down things'll pick back up. Her eggs were packaged extremely well and all were pristine. Unfortunately they arrived just before the Houston flood of 2016... We were without power all day And the incubator was Not on backup... I was at work. We still got one precious naked neck roo. He is the sweetest friendliest most enjoyable addition! They aren't necessarily known for their good looks but he is gorgeous. Black/white barred with a large perfect bowtie! I would recommend her eggs any day! They'll be worth waiting a couple months. Just keep an eye on the thread.

Draye, I got eggs from Mothergoose a couple months ago. I asked her about more and she advised they are very busy showing and aren't doing much shipping At the moment. The hear make hatching rates pretty low. She said when the weather and show season both cool down things'll pick back up. Her eggs were packaged extremely well and all were pristine. Unfortunately they arrived just before the Houston flood of 2016... We were without power all day And the incubator was Not on backup... I was at work. We still got one precious naked neck roo. He is the sweetest friendliest most enjoyable addition! They aren't necessarily known for their good looks but he is gorgeous. Black/white barred with a large perfect bowtie! I would recommend her eggs any day! They'll be worth waiting a couple months. Just keep an eye on the thread.

I love the NN also, that's what I'm raising. I'm thinking about claiming some of those eggs when and if things get back on track on this thread.

Last edited:
Good for you! If you can beat me to them! Hehehe...

In all reality, it may be a while before I have anything to trade. Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom