DESIGNER EGG CHAIN

Just wanted to update on my current offer of 8+ eggs of the following:Turken/Maran
Right now the girls are still on their winter holiday but should get back to laying soon. They are still in the winter accommodations too, so all the turkens and marans are together. We have both turken and maran roosters in there. There is also an ameraucana hen in there too. So there will be a chance for pure turken, pure blue & black copper marans and mixed of the breeds mentioned. These breeds will stay together till early spring then we will seperate them. I will post on here when they are laying and we have checked fertility.  If anyone would rather have pure turken eggs only I will let you know once they have been seperated at least 2 weeks and fertility is checked. Think Spring!
Thanks,
Christie

Love my Pete. Will be getting more! :)

ooooooh... turken/maran?? How cool

OK...Finally can update my offer and can ship anytime ...fertility has been checked and birds are laying well.

8+ Turken hatching eggs. All birds in this pen are Naked necked! These are my beautiful turkens. I have red, buff, black, partridge, and a blue laced turken hens and my rooster is in the first photo
. We are NPIP.

Last edited:
KY is supposed to ban swaps and open-air markets today, but farm-to-farm will be allowed. Bringing stock into the state will probably require prior permission and be on a case by case basis like they did last time. I think hatching eggs just require NPIP as always.

Are you asking about just the states that issued stop movement, or all that had reported cases? TN reported 3 cases but hasn't stop movement, GA stopped movement without having any cases... :confused:

The states that aren't allowing swapping and such. Ex: shipping eggs.

OK...Finally can update my offer and can ship anytime ...fertility has been checked and birds are laying well. 8+ Turken hatching eggs. All birds in this pen are Naked necked! These are my beautiful turkens. I have red, buff, black, partridge, and a blue laced turken hens and my rooster is in the first photo . We are NPIP.
Mothergoose sent me a nice set of eggs last Spring. Her eggs were very nicely packed and I wonderful condition. As a novice hatcher I was not knowledgeable on the process and did not have a great rate, but I 100% believe it was my fault. I'm working on becoming more knowledgeable AND purchasing a better incubator. However, the rooster that hatched is awesome! He is beautiful, He is SO good with his hens and hands-down the most spectacular flock chief ever. My chickens free range, and I trust Pete implicitly to watch for hawks and other predators. He herds the flock to cover and stands guard until the threat is gone. He can be a touch over protective, and when he is already stirred-up I have to watch him a little, but he is still young and learning to distinguish us from the real threat once his instincts are in high gear. Otherwise, i do not worry about him out in the yard. He goes about his business and does not mind his hens eating out of our hands.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom