DESIGNER EGG CHAIN

OK...Finally can update my offer and can ship anytime ...fertility has been checked and birds are laying well.

8+ Turken hatching eggs. All birds in this pen are Naked necked! These are my beautiful turkens. I have red, buff, black, partridge, and a blue laced turken hens and my rooster is in the first photo
. We are NPIP.

DO you still sell/swap eggs?

Did you ever get a reply? Is this thread stilll active
It looks like this thread hasn't revived yet. Swaps tend to go dormant during winter months.

How it works is, if there's a current offer posted, you would reply "mine" to it (meaning you are claiming their offer) and would immediately post your own offer. Then someone else would call "mine" on your offer and would offer their own items for someone to claim. The only cost involved is paying to ship your items to whoever claimed it.

It's a lot of fun. I'm hoping the swaps are more active this year but I guess we will see

It looks like this thread hasn't revived yet. Swaps tend to go dormant during winter months.

How it works is, if there's a current offer posted, you would reply "mine" to it (meaning you are claiming their offer) and would immediately post your own offer. Then someone else would call "mine" on your offer and would offer their own items for someone to claim. The only cost involved is paying to ship your items to whoever claimed it.

It's a lot of fun. I'm hoping the swaps are more active this year but I guess we will see
I’ll be keeping an eye out! I’d love to be part of it!

Sorry for the delay in replying EggSTOREEYdinary & Chicklets81. Yes we still raise turkens. Our turkens are not laying well right now, but should pick up over the next few weeks. Once they pick up and I have checked fertility I will let you know. Hopefully will be around the end of February.
Great!!! I’d love to get in touch with you then

Back
Top Bottom