DESIGNER EGG CHAIN

Wayne, have you already sent your eggs to Funnmomm? If not, it looks like we need to roll back to your offer since the rules state that you must offer something that can be shipped within 2 weeks of offering. Just want to make sure this is done the right way. So, does everyone agree that this is correct?
I agree

I would so love to have those IB's but I guess since I don't have much laying right now I'll have to pass.
Maybe they'll be available in the spring sometime.

Mine on the SFH
Offer 6+ from my layer flock
Or
6 NN Welsummer Project
Or
6 Iowa Blue

My laying pen conststs of:
Cocks and cockerels: BCM, NN, Jersey Giant, Delaware, Buff Orpington, Ameraucana, Olive Eggers, Easter Eggers, RIR, Silkie, Blue Cochin, Iowa Blue, Black Australorp, Black English Orpington, and a few mixes

Hens
NN, Welsummer Crosses, Australorp, Langshan, EE/OE, mixes, and a Delaware (there are probably more I can't think of)

mine on the blues.
I can offer 6+ oe's ( these seem to have a good shipped hatch rate, moms are troopers)
or chose 2 the 3 : FCBM ( pure) , showgirl /? ( the girls are running wild and sweet talking everyone) or oe ( Marans roo over 2 ee hems, one with muff one without.)
Mr heinz:
I promise I won't let the chicks drown themselves this time :(.

Last edited:
My girls are slowing down laying, so if somone would rather have 12 pp so I can not worry they wont be laying when this gets accepted, i can do that instead.

Back
Top Bottom