Designing Chicken Themed Shirts

Pics
Ok babies first 😍

Little girl one. Not a great eater, likes to chew on the bottle
20201024_230858.jpg

Little girl 2, better at latching but only drinks a little at a time
20201024_231200.jpg

Little girl 3, really good latcher and eater but the runt. She's my favourite ^-^
20201024_231529.jpg

Little boy, biggest in the litter and SO LOUD XD. He is a super good eater
20201024_231934.jpg

Now chicken babies ^-^
The older ones are actually doing really well with the babies. The babies follow them around X3
The babies are really hand friendly which I'm happy with. I whistled to them daily as eggs and they respond to it still. The older chicks were incubated by someone else and have been hand shy since I got them.
20201024_230152.jpg

Bonus video! Sorry for my breathing lol. Towards the end I noticed the black baby has paler markings around its eyes!

I also got the hamburgs and ardeidae's easter eggers done and uploaded ^-^

560.jpg

560.jpg

560.jpg

560.jpg

560.jpg

Current To do list
  • Personal Chickens for ardeidae (one finished, one waiting for pics)
  • Welsummer Rooster
  • Buff Orpington
  • Cinnamon11 personal chickens
  • buff chantecler (BantyChooks)
  • Ayam Cemani (CaliFarmsAR)
  • Duck Attempt 4: Indian runner (CaliFarmsAR)
  • Phoenix (JacinLarkwell pics page 15)
  • Bielefelders (SBFChickenGirl)
  • Mille Fleur D'uccles (SBFChickenGirl)
  • Duck Attempt 5: Pekin (duckiemum)
  • Duck Attempt 6: Blue Swedish (duckiemum)
  • Duck Attempt 7: Rouen (duckiemum)
  • Horse Attempt 1 & 2: (Weeg and Cinnamon11, refs on page 19)
  • Mmanist personal chickens (see pm)
  • AgnesGray personal chickens, ducks, guineas (refs page 20)
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Clucky-Designs/shop
https://teespring.com/en-GB/stores/my-store-10399796

Ok babies first 😍

View attachment 2385432
View attachment 2385433
Little girl 3, really good latcher and eater but the runt. She's my favourite ^-^
View attachment 2385434
View attachment 2385435

Now chicken babies ^-^
The older ones are actually doing really well with the babies. The babies follow them around X3
The babies are really hand friendly which I'm happy with. I whistled to them daily as eggs and they respond to it still. The older chicks were incubated by someone else and have been hand shy since I got them.
View attachment 2385438
Bonus video! Sorry for my breathing lol. Towards the end I noticed the black baby has paler markings around its eyes!

560.jpg

560.jpg

560.jpg

560.jpg

560.jpg

Current To do list
  • Welsummer Rooster
  • Buff Orpington
Those babies are so cute! :love
The Hamburgs came out great! Thank you!

Ok babies first 😍

View attachment 2385432
View attachment 2385433
View attachment 2385434
View attachment 2385435

Now chicken babies ^-^
View attachment 2385438

560.jpg

560.jpg

560.jpg

560.jpg

560.jpg

Current To do list
  • Welsummer Rooster
  • Buff Orpington
Love your new design! Also chicks and kittens and adorable you’re lucky!

Love your new design! Also chicks and kittens and adorable you’re lucky!
Haha X3 Ive had 7 hours sleep since I got them, its 7am and I didnt sleep last night X3 I kinda feel loopy, eyes not focusing (I have a lazy eye that gets impossible to focus with when Im tired lol) and I cant go sleep until my boyfriend gets up. He is not a morning person.

Also Im having a slight problem with the hatching chick.
Since lockdown I have only opened the incubator once to remove the 4 chicks, before this one pipped. But I caught my boyfriend opening it to play with the chicks several times despite me scolding him. Well pipped baby had made no progress and its cheeping was getting weak. I opened up the incubator and checked on it, peeled back the cracked open bit of shell.

Well the poor this was shrink wrapped but still alive. I had to slowly work on the shell for my first assisted hatch. Its out now, drying off, but very weak. It had zero room to move. I suspect my BF has been opening the incubator to look more often than I caught him because I didnt think the shrinkwrapping could happen that fast.

Fingers crossed this baby makes it, but Im not sure any others will hatch now. Ive done my best to up the humidity since discovering the issue. I can hear shrinkwrap baby's cheeps getting stronger already.

Haha X3 Ive had 7 hours sleep since I got them, its 7am and I didnt sleep last night X3 I kinda feel loopy, eyes not focusing (I have a lazy eye that gets impossible to focus with when Im tired lol) and I cant go sleep until my boyfriend gets up. He is not a morning person.

Since lockdown I have only opened the incubator once to remove the 4 chicks, before this one pipped. But I caught my boyfriend opening it to play with the chicks several times despite me scolding him. Well pipped baby had made no progress and its cheeping was getting weak. I opened up the incubator and checked on it, peeled back the cracked open bit of shell.

Well the poor this was shrink wrapped but still alive. I had to slowly work on the shell for my first assisted hatch. Its out now, drying off, but very weak. It had zero room to move. I suspect my BF has been opening the incubator to look more often than I caught him because I didnt think the shrinkwrapping could happen that fast.

Fingers crossed this baby makes it, but Im not sure any others will hatch now. Ive done my best to up the humidity since discovering the issue. I can hear shrinkwrap baby's cheeps getting stronger already.
Hope the baby makes it! Good luck with the kittens and chicks

Wow! You've sure got your hands full! I absolutely love your work. They look just like kid #1's chickens! She will be so happy! Let me know if that second set of pictures is good enough or if you need more for kid #2's chickens. Can't wait to see the next one, but no rush. Take care of all your little babies first and get some sleep! Hoping for the best for that last chick!

I hope the chick makes it!

Back
Top Bottom