If any catch your eye, I can get more pictures tomorrow
20201014_174831.jpg

Silver phoenix
20200825_073547.jpg

Phoenix
20200822_193742.jpg

Brood Mama
20200810_175502.jpg

Salmon Faverolle (bad marking, and I can't get any more of her because we don't have her anymore)
20200531_091646.jpg

Baby
20200530_123754.jpg

Mix
20200530_122917.jpg

Phoenix Male

OH MY GOODNESS.
THESE ARE ON MY CHRISTMAS LIST.

WONDERFUL work!

I can't wait to see all of the breeds that you have on the list!!!! You are doing a great job and I hope you get a lot of sales! I know that once I have some money saved up I'll be treating myself.

As for breeds, if you could do either Bielefelders or Mille Fleur D'uccles... that would be great! I have pictures on my phone, so I'll upload some tomorrow.

Keep up the great work! I love your style!

So Im got some good feedback from other teespring sellers on reddit, and have been watching a lot of videos on how to do this kind of thing. Im going through my listings one by one to modify them to include this new advice. This is just things like how many colours and product types, and the location of the design on shirts.

Aparently i was putting them too low on the shirts. What do you guys think?
Yes, I did notice that some of them were a bit low. I also noticed that on Redbubble some of the vertical designs, like the Orloff hen, are very small. I am not sure if that is possible to change, though, as I gather that Teespring is more customisable.
I am excited to see all the modified designs, and the new ones as they come!

Yes, I did notice that some of them were a bit low. I also noticed that on Redbubble some of the vertical designs, like the Orloff hen, are very small. I am not sure if that is possible to change, though, as I gather that Teespring is more customisable.
I am excited to see all the modified designs, and the new ones as they come!
I can go through Redbubble and modify the placements on individual items, its actually easier than Teespring because I don't need to scrap the whole listing and replace it XD
Problem is initially it only lets you place them on one item in a category, then used that same placement on all items in that category regardless of size or design such as in the case of different model phone cases. Once I'm done the Teespring ones I'll go through and adjust the Redbubble ones.

If you can point out any particularly bad cases on Redbubble so I can fix them first that would be great!

Also I didn't post this before but thought I might now cause you guys might like seeing the pics of my chooks on there, but I made an Instagram for the stores and am trying to post in a "Chicken pic - Chicken pic - Chicken pic - Have look at this shirt! - Chicken pic - Chicken pic ext" pattern. I started it a day after I started the store and already have over 200 followers ^-^
https://www.instagram.com/zems_clucky_designs/
You guys here still get first look at the shirts though! XD

You guys support has honestly made me so happy and motivated. I have been in a really bad depressive funk for months and just you guys saying you liked my designs has gotten me smiling daily ^-^

I can go through Redbubble and modify the placements on individual items, its actually easier than Teespring because I don't need to scrap the whole listing and replace it XD
Problem is initially it only lets you place them on one item in a category, then used that same placement on all items in that category regardless of size or design such as in the case of different model phone cases. Once I'm done the Teespring ones I'll go through and adjust the Redbubble ones.

If you can point out any particularly bad cases on Redbubble so I can fix them first that would be great!

Also I didn't post this before but thought I might now cause you guys might like seeing the pics of my chooks on there, but I made an Instagram for the stores and am trying to post in a "Chicken pic - Chicken pic - Chicken pic - Have look at this shirt! - Chicken pic - Chicken pic ext" pattern. I started it a day after I started the store and already have over 200 followers ^-^
https://www.instagram.com/zems_clucky_designs/
You guys here still get first look at the shirts though! XD

You guys support has honestly made me so happy and motivated. I have been in a really bad depressive funk for months and just you guys saying you liked my designs has gotten me smiling daily ^-^
You truly are talented tho!

Full current list of breeds
Finished redoing on Teespring (ready to buy!)
  • Crevecoeur
  • Onagadori
  • Sebright
  • Barred Rock
  • Cochin
  • Faverolles
Need to wait to redo until sale is shipped on Teespring
  • Silkie
  • Polish
Redoing in progress on Teespring
  • Rhode Island Red
  • Orloff
  • Speckled Sussex
  • White Leghorn
(The process is so long guys T-T Imma get lunch then get right back to it. Ive been working since 7am and its almost 1pm)

Current To do list
  • Personal Silkies for Azureduckchick
  • "Cluster Cluck!" (JacinLarkwell)
  • Duck Attempt 1: Mallard duck (Azureduckchick)
  • Duck Attempt 2: Welsh harlequin (Azureduckchick)
  • Duck Attempt 3: Silver spangled (Fuchsia)
  • Personal Chickens for ardeidae
  • Welsummer Rooster
  • Buff Orpington
  • Cinnamon11 personal chickens
  • buff chantecler (BantyChooks)
  • Ayam Cemani (CaliFarmsAR)
  • Duck Attempt 4: Indian runner (CaliFarmsAR)
  • Phoenix (JacinLarkwell pics page 15)
  • Bielefelders (SBFChickenGirl)
  • Mille Fleur D'uccles (SBFChickenGirl)

Full current list of breeds
Finished redoing on Teespring (ready to buy!)
  • Crevecoeur
  • Onagadori
  • Sebright
  • Barred Rock
  • Cochin
  • Faverolles
Need to wait to redo until sale is shipped on Teespring
  • Silkie
  • Polish
Redoing in progress on Teespring
  • Rhode Island Red
  • Orloff
  • Speckled Sussex
  • White Leghorn
(The process is so long guys T-T Imma get lunch then get right back to it. Ive been working since 7am and its almost 1pm)

Current To do list
  • Personal Silkies for Azureduckchick
  • "Cluster Cluck!" (JacinLarkwell)
  • Duck Attempt 1: Mallard duck (Azureduckchick)
  • Duck Attempt 2: Welsh harlequin (Azureduckchick)
  • Duck Attempt 3: Silver spangled (Fuchsia)
  • Personal Chickens for ardeidae
  • Welsummer Rooster
  • Buff Orpington
  • Cinnamon11 personal chickens
  • buff chantecler (BantyChooks)
  • Ayam Cemani (CaliFarmsAR)
  • Duck Attempt 4: Indian runner (CaliFarmsAR)
  • Phoenix (JacinLarkwell pics page 15)
  • Bielefelders (SBFChickenGirl)
  • Mille Fleur D'uccles (SBFChickenGirl)
Super excited to see how they all turn out!!!!

I am in absolute LOVE with your designs and art style! Will be purchasing some shortly!

😍 Thank you! If you wanted to get any of the designs haven't reworked yet (see here ) just let me know and I'll do them first!

Also fun tip for anyone wanting to buy. Teespring prints orders every three days, and they are printing tomorrow so if you order before then you get your items sooner than if you ordered after ^-^

Edit to add: The partridge silkies CAN be redone now, only the white silkies need to wait ^-^ I can also easily do recolours if you wanted black or other coloured silkies!

Back
Top Bottom