Designing Chicken Themed Shirts

Just wanted to give a little update.

I still don't have access to my computer, but hopefully will by new years. I've been working on art on paper in the meantime.

My flock is happy at a friend's place and actually has two new permanent additions from the last clutches I hatched prior to everything happening. A birchen silkie X d'uccle pullet and birchen frizzle satin cockrell.

The friend who took in Apple and her babies did an awesome job with my babies, and is keeping apple and hobble for the meantime, breeding to her beautiful buff silkie roo.

I've been staying with the family of the friend who helped me. If they didn't have 3 big doggos they would have let me keep my chooks here lol.

My ex has been a huge ass, cornering me in town and spreading rumours. He even opened my mail!

I'm a lot happier now I'm out of the situation, and I'm really hoping I can get back to working on my to do list asap!

Thank you everyone for all your well wishes and support!

Here is a picture of Luci's son Blitz, my newest roo mentioned above.
20211013_144456.jpg

Just wanted to give a little update.

I still don't have access to my computer, but hopefully will by new years. I've been working on art on paper in the meantime.

My flock is happy at a friend's place and actually has two new permanent additions from the last clutches I hatched prior to everything happening. A birchen silkie X d'uccle pullet and birchen frizzle satin cockrell.

The friend who took in Apple and her babies did an awesome job with my babies, and is keeping apple and hobble for the meantime, breeding to her beautiful buff silkie roo.

I've been staying with the family of the friend who helped me. If they didn't have 3 big doggos they would have let me keep my chooks here lol.

My ex has been a huge ass, cornering me in town and spreading rumours. He even opened my mail!

I'm a lot happier now I'm out of the situation, and I'm really hoping I can get back to working on my to do list asap!

Thank you everyone for all your well wishes and support!

Here is a picture of Luci's son Blitz, my newest roo mentioned above.
View attachment 2889314
I'm glad you're doing well!

My computer is connected to the net again!!
I had some art that was finished before I lost access to the computer and didn't get the chance to upload, so here it is!

Skeksis Turken show.png

@no fly zone
https://www.redbubble.com/shop/ap/95236373

I also have two pieces done for a friend who helped me out a lot before and after the whole ordeal. They are actually housing most of my flock right now. The logo, Itzame, is their business name.

Itzame Pair.png

https://www.redbubble.com/shop/ap/95239790
https://www.redbubble.com/shop/ap/95239977

Thank you all so much. You have all supported me through a very rough time in my life, and I love you all!

Current To do list
  • garlandchickens personal hen EE (ref page 25, 26)
  • Gold and Silver Laced Wyandottes (ardeidae)
  • Black Australorp (Sally PB)
  • Cream Legbar sitting on blue or multicoloured eggs (cooingdove)
  • CHlCKEN personal chooks. 7 chooks in a row. Refs page 29.
  • Swedish Flower (Crumpet2020)
  • Cinnamon11 custom art
  • Red Sex-Link (Weeg)
  • My own rooster Luci (just for fun lol)
  • Angry Cassowary "Oi!"
  • Duck Duck Goose

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom