Desperate for urgent help with my Agnes.. egg bound

Hows Aggie doing? It might still be a good idea to give her some antibiotics just so an infection does not start. Hope she is progressing well. Has she had any eggs since the episode? When she does she is probally progressing normally.

Hi.. aggy doing OK. She is eating drinking and pooping OK. She is a little unsteady but to be honest.. she always is, that's why she is my favourite girl. I rang vet for antibiotics but they wouldn't issue them without seeing her an I couldn't get out of work to take her.

I'm preying she be OK.. no eggs yet! I've put her on poultry spice and vits.

Thanks for all your help and I'll let u know how she gets on. Love her so much xxx

Hi..an update.. it's been almost 3 weeks since aggy got an egg stuck... she did go down hill, I've taken her to 2 different vets, had 2 lots of anti biotics.. it's been so sad to see her struggling. Hiding all day under a bush.. I even booked her in to be put to sleep but.... I'm happy to report she mad great progress so I cancelled the appointment.. she is now doing well, she isn't 100% but she is happy and eating, drinking, poopin... no laying but I don't care.

I love her so much, she is a little fighter! Thanks everyone for your help!!!

Back
Top Bottom