Deworming?

SILKIECHICKEN DO THEY OFFER ANY CRASH HELMETS? OTS A LONG STORY BUT I GOT THIS CROSS EYED RINGNECK... HE'S NOT TOO GOOD AT JUDGING DISTANCES...
hu.gif

Ha ha crash helmets! thats funy! little cute diapers might be good tho. sometimes my friends makes a poopie where I don't want them to. mochicken, can you really make them?

Sweet! can you make in them in different colors to? I think Snowflake would look good in pink, maybe flowers. but Pat would have to have something green. I don't thinks she likes girlie colors, ha-ha.

Last edited:

I've no experience w/ raising quail, although I'm sure lookin' forward to raisin' my own, and I thought this conversation could make good use of this ... clearly, there is not much chance of keepin' birds 100% parasite free, unless they're raised on wire, and have no access to intermediate hosts. But, if there are, and they don't? Then, there'd be absolutely no reason to treat 'em for the worms they didn't have.

For any animal/bird, prevention/treatment of internal parasites is only effective when it's properly done ... you've gotta know what they can get, and how they get 'em. Then, you've gotta know how to kill 'em, and break the life cycle of each parasite they can get (which often includes eliminating the intermediate hosts ~'-)

And, for those that practice bio-security? Remember that, if your runs are open to the sky, you can calculate the number of times they've been exposed to anything wild birds can carry by multiplying all those splashes found when you wash you car(s) by the number of 'em that'd fit in your pen(s). Yes, we can reduce the risks, but we cannot completely eliminate them.

Back
Top Bottom