DFW area chicken sitter

How about a friend or neighbor? If you have small children, do you have a baby sitter you trust?
Thanks for your reply! No baby sitters, but we have wonderful neighbors, one of whom has taken care of the chickens in the past. At that time they just had to be sure the chickens had food and pick up the eggs. An automatic system took care of watering. It is now more complicated and we have eight chickens instead of three. With the mobile coop we now have, providing fresh water is a daily task and also one of the chickens now requires daily medication. It is a great deal to ask of friends even though we did pay them. I was hoping somehow to find a local "chicken group". I appreciate your response.

If you are on FaceBook, check for a group. I'm a member of a local area FB chicken group. Another idea is to contact the High School's Ag program (ie. FFA) if they have one or you are in an area with that type program. Perhaps they know of a student that may be interested in helping.

If you are on FaceBook, check for a group. I'm a member of a local area FB chicken group. Another idea is to contact the High School's Ag program (ie. FFA) if they have one or you are in an area with that type program. Perhaps they know of a student that may be interested in helping.
Great suggestions! Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom