DH, DW and SO Thread

My DH and I met when I was still in high school, he was on a year off from college. We got married 7 years later, and now have been married 3 years! We've known each other for 1/3 of each of our lives. He's 3 years older than I.

I work at the local university half time growing plants and he programs computers for GE. Though we may both quit soon, rent out the house and go RVing.
tongue.png
He wants to travel around the world and I want to have kids and animals, so we don't really know how that's going to work out quite yet...

Whatever happens, we're commited to each other.
heart4.gif

Last edited:
Here is James. He will be 49 next month. I'm about 4/5 years younger. We've been married 17.5 years.
JBsummer.jpg
He's a high school technology education teacher.

Last edited:
Here is my DH, Dave and I on our wedding day. The only picture I have of him on this computer. We have not changed much.

He is two years older then me. We have been married for 8 years. He went through school with my older Sister. Was a firefighter for the Airforce. He is a Union Plumber but, he does not plumb houses. Large computer compaines, hospitals, and schools are mainly what he does. He has half pulmbed our house with new copper pipes! LOL
Our on going remodel to this house.

He is a hard worker and the best friend I have ever had.
smile.png

wedding.jpg

Last edited:
Here are the 2 men in my life, my husband Sammy of 21 years & my 17 year old son Travis---and "the other woman"- the race car!!! My husband has always been great parent, a stable provider and a good husband to someone with a new interest every other day, chickens included, lol!! Darlene
smile.png

e.jpg

Here's a picture of my hubby. We've been married 34 years last month. He's a farmer/rancher and has always worked very hard for our family. Our daughter took this picture of him when they were out checking the cows one day.
Bob.jpg

I don't know how to post a pic on here yet.
My DH is 43, 4 yrs younger than me. His name is Brent. He was a carpenter/foreman/welder for 20yrs. Then his back said NO MORE, He ruptured a disc tried to ignore it , he did until he couldn't walk anymore and was very crooked.
So after surgery, his company put him in the office, he is now an estimator for a comercial roof structure co. He is also their safety officer.

We had invisioned that when we moved to the mts. we would be doing a lot of work on our ranch. We do but both our bodies object.

We also met through the singles ads in our local paper. We met in June 96, he moved into my house Nov. 96, we married June 03. It wasn't until after he gave me an engagement ring that he told me why he hadn't sooner. Years before he had made a promise to himself that he wouldn't get married until he owned a house. Within two months of him getting a deed, I had my ring!

He is the best friend anyone could have. He is very loyal, honest, hard working, loving, giving, kind man, sometimes with a very quick temper. He can do everything well and expects everyone else to be the same. In his old age he is understanding that we can't all be him.

We spend all the time we can together(with DGD also). We have almost all the same interests, we are team members for our .50BMG shooting matches and hope to get into other types of shooting matches.

He was my knight in shining armor, he saved my spiraling life!
Monica

That is so cool, my DH and I met through the singles online. I was a little worried since most men my age at that time were not interested in long term serious relationships. My first husband was 11 yr older then I but he was like a jelous and abusive little brat. lol I guess you sometimes have to get through a bad spot to find your solemate. I have found mine now. It is so interesting to see how people met. Jenn

My hubby or "old man" as I call him.
big_smile.png
His name is James & he's 11 yrs older than me.We'll be married 6 yrs in Feb.
He has worked installing A/C in homes, sub-arc welder,fitter.He's been rolling & forming pipe for the last few yrs. James works out of town & only see him 2 days a week now.
sad.png

I don't have a pic of him on my computer. He's camera shy anyways.
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom