DH made me PRACTICE saying "No thank you" !!! *FINAL UPDATE post #46*

Suellyn -

SO???!! Did ya get any??? (Chickens, that is)

Dying of curiosity here!
pop.gif

Quote:
That is too funny! Everytime I want something I now start with "Honey, can I have another goat?" Whatever I ask after that I usually get...as long as I don't come home with another goat!

I am going to guess she did come home with chickens and her husband has banned her from ever talking to us again!
hu.gif

"When I wanted turkeys, I told husband that I wanted Emus and Ostriches, plus I needed to move all of my pens 300 feet further back. I let him "talk me out of it" when I said, "well, maybe I could just get a few turkeys and that would be better than the Emus and Ostriches, THEN the pens could stay where they are currently".

I've NEVER wanted Emus or Ostriches. That afternoon, the first pair of turkeys came home."

I love that too!!! I have done similiar things in my first marriage.

Sounds like something my DH would do.
roll.png

After which, I would thank DH for teaching me how to say "no." and remind him that I might be using that skill, later.
WITH HIM!!!!
gig.gif

Quote:
Now THAT sounds like ME!!!!
lau.gif

Yes for when the times my hubby decides to run into Guitar Center to look at all the new goodies. Oh I am so gonna use that. But really, last year he made a couple of purchases that we could not afford. I can assure you he will never do it again.

Back
Top Bottom