1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

DH's way of staying warm .. pic

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Crazy4Chicks, Dec 6, 2007.

1. Crazy4Chicks

Crazy4Chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2007
    Glendale, AZ
    I was out in the chicken run - and had asked DH to keep an eye on the dogs since they were all in the house.I went out did what I had to do and came in to find this on the couch - he was totally sound asleep !!
    thats Wally laying on his head, Abbey on his back, and down by his feet is my girl Dixie ( the other boxer was found laying on my bed no room for her on the couch )
    when he woke up I asked him if that was his way of watching the dogs- he said yes plus he was cold

[​IMG]

this is normally how they sleep

[​IMG]

i love the look on Daisy's face " Get your butt out of my face "

Julie

2. karri25

karri25 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2007
    Arkansas
    Too cute! Sleeping on "the job!" Funny:)

3. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

How cute is that!! He ALMOST fits on the couch with the pups! [​IMG] Cute pic!

4. hoosierhen

hoosierhen Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 26, 2007
    Indiana
    They're hysterical! I have a boxer who "owns" all of our furniture. Somtimes he even lets use it!!

5. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    [​IMG]

I hope at the LEAST the dogs didn't growl at you! They do look like they're "protecting" your DH.....

6. BamaChicken

BamaChicken Orpingtons Bama Style

Nov 14, 2007
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Elbert that made me spit my coffee this morning. What a sense of humor.

7. texaschickmama

texaschickmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Poolville, TX
    That is funny. Any new signs of Abbey being pregnant?

8. Crazy4Chicks

Crazy4Chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2007
    Glendale, AZ
    well Abbey went to vet yesterday and he felt at least two pups in there - and this morning she is trying to dig holes all over the yard - I dont know why she is not due until the 15th but Daisy did the same thing about a week before she had hers - holes all over the place took DH forever to fill them all in.

I dont know why DH thought it was a good idea to try and sleep on the couch - he knows it belongs to the dogs !

No they did not growl at me - I think they were " protecting " thier nice warm pillow person !

I always wonder what is going through Daisy's mind when I see that pic- I know I would not want to wake up look over and see that side of Wally !

Julie

9. Chickadee28

Chickadee28 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2007
    Western IL
    There is nothing cuter than a pile of Boxers! Thanks for sharing.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by