Diamonds~A Warrior cat RP~

Ox21167

Songster
Nov 28, 2018
My House
Diamonds~A Warrior Cat RP

Flametail stepped forward, touching noses with Hollystar.
"And with this life," Flametail said "I give you spirit"

To Be continued......

Join!Be part of the story!

Please Read First

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

Form:

Name:
Breed:
Description:
Personality:
Mate/Crush:
Family/Friends:
Other:

Ranks:

Leader
: This cat takes the suffix 'star' and is the leader of the clan
Deputy: The second in charge, organizes hunting patrols, becomes leader if the current leader dies or becomes an elder.
Medicine Cat: Is in charge of caring for the clan in times of sickness, treats all medical needs
Warrior: Basic cat, hunts, fights, and is loyal to both the clan and the warrior code.
Queens: These are mothers expecting kits or nursing kits.
Apprentice: This cat has the suffix 'paw' until they become fit enough to be a warrior. Many moons of training after they become an apprentice, they become a warrior

Clans:

Thunderclan
: ThunderClan is a mainly peaceful Clan, and respectful of the other Clans as well. In battle, ThunderClan is fierce, courageous, and loyal. ... The Clan's main prey are mice, voles, squirrels, and the occasional rabbit, as well as birds such as starlings, magpies, wood pigeons, blackbirds, and thrushes.

Windclan: WindClan cats are known for their love of open spaces. They live on open fields, or moorland, where they catch their main prey of hares and rabbits. Of all four Clans, they are the least used to wet ground, preferring the grassy ground of the moors, which they sleep on.

Riverclan: RiverClan is one of the five major Clans, and consider StarClan to be their warrior ancestors. They used to live on the reedy, pebbly plain near a river with very few trees, but now live in in a patch of land surrounded by two streams.

Shadowclan: They are proud, loyal, defensive, and slightly arrogant; often seem to be misunderstood and portrayed by the other Clans as battle-hungry, aggressive, ambitious, and greedy for more territory cats. ... In battle, ShadowClan cats use shadows as an advantage to fighting.

Name: Sunpaw
Breed: Calico
Clan: Thunderclan
Description: Has brown and orange spots all over white body. Has bright yellow eyes that helped get the first part of name.
Personality: Ambitious and inquisitive, as well as caring and helpful. Enjoys spending time with others
Mate/Crush: N/A
Family/Friends: N/A
Other: N/A

Name: Sunpaw
Breed: Calico
Description: Has brown and orange spots all over white body. Has bright yellow eyes that helped get the first part of name.
Personality: Ambitious and inquisitive, as well as caring and helpful. Enjoys spending time with others
Mate/Crush: N/A
Other: N/A

Yes! Approved!

Name: Cloudstar
Breed: Rag doll
Clan: Windclan
Description: White with blue eyes, gray socks.
Personality: Very uptight, fast, handsome, and funny.
Mate/Crush: Snowflake
Family/Friends: N/A, All of his family is dead.
Other:

Name: Hollystar
Breed: American shorthair
Description: striped, pretty, bright blue eyes, beautiful.
Personality: Super kind, loving, caring, compassionate, is loved by everyone.
Mate/Crush: Sandfur
Other:

Form:

Name: StreamPaw
Breed: mixed, but has bluish- silver fur
Clan: RiverClan
Description: bluish silver fur with small white speckles. Has sky blue eyes
Personality: energetic, positive, very friendly, smart, brave
Mate/Crush: none
Family/Friends:was orphaned as a kit and was found by a RiverClan patrol
Other: