Diaper for Indian Runner Duck

Good one! Reminded my instantly to that film with Bill Murray (Scrooged):
»Sir we don't know how to fix the tiny antlers to the mice.«
"Try a stapler!"
You made my day!
:thumbsup

Well I'm glad some laughs were had. Most of the time it's just myself that laughs. Yay. :)

p.s I love that movie and that quote. It's one of my favorite christmas movies. I would totally say something like that for sure.

Hi,
I am looking to get a diaper for my Indian Runner duck as I bought one for ducks but I believe that as the Indian runners are leaner and longer it doesn't fit properly and the elastic pulls down on his wings.
Any advice as I would really love to keep him in the house a bit more.
Thanks
I saw this today and they had a video on the web site that show how to get it on. Maybe it would work: http://crazykfarm.mybigcommerce.com/hen-holster-bird-diaper-harness/

Hello! I have a runner and just found a size that fits! It's the largest size from the link below! The bow has velcro on one side for easy access on and off!
https://www.ebay.com/i/153280840632?rt=nc&var=453159806887&_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIM.MBE&ao=2&asc=20160908110712&meid=d9c730684c2a442e92a761281cdde4a3&pid=100677&rk=8&rkt=30&sd=401409486740&itm=453159806887
That’s the one I have, any chance you can send a few pictures please? I’ll send some too this evening but maybe I fitted wrong?

Is it fitting too small? I have a mix so she might be a bit tinier. I just had to pin back the two straps a tiny bit more to the side and it fit.
The elastics pulls down his wing, maybe he’s not also used to it so that’s why he does that?
How do you fit the pouch? I tried both inserting his tail in it or place it underneath his tail...

The elastics pulls down his wing, maybe he’s not also used to it so that’s why he does that?
How do you fit the pouch? I tried both inserting his tail in it or place it underneath his tail...
I put the tail into the pouch, pull the legs through the black straps, velcro the bow shut, adjust the straps so they're under her winds in the center of her back instead of on top. Then I just adjust the two safety pins on the bottom of the black elastic up by her chest. I just roll them in once or twice and pin it so it doesn't fall to either side!

Back
Top Bottom