Dickey?

HappyHatch'en :

The Dickey does have another advantage over the competition and that is Customer Service....when you call up Dickey Incubator you get the owner, the guy who built it, the guy how's last name is the product, the man who offers the warranty....call up the competition and who or what do you talk to?
All Cabinet Incubators have the plus's and negatives...the good thing is that there are people out here that enjoy the hobby so much that incubating 40 eggs just doesn't cut it.
Happy Hatch'en

hide.gif
my dickey should hold around 200, my homemade will hold 70 in the autotuners, and if I keep forking out 50 bucks a pop, I can add 3 more autotuners. I think I need Hatching Anonymous.
clap.gif

OMG........they never delivered it??? I cant believe you didn't call them. I think you should call them!!! Did you check the tracking??? What a bummer
barnie.gif

Mine Came!!! I am calibrating right now! This thing is huge. I did not expect it to be this big. And I already regret not spring for the acrylic door. I hope Siz got hers today too!

Quote:
turn the temp stick in VERY small increments. once it's set, you're good to go. very little adjusting will need to be done throughout the process.

where in the world is Siz's? probably hijacked by crazed hatch-a-holics!

it'll show soon! keep us updated!
smile.png

big_smile.png
It came lastnight at 6pm. I had to go out with a friend and when I got home started calibrating. DH had already put everything together
hmm.png
But its kinda hard to get it where it needs to be. And why cant I get the red light to stop blinking?

The blinking is the thermostat regulating the heat - meaning the heating coils are on. Once the light is not blinking it has hit the set temp on the thermostat and holding.

What I did was to turn mine all the way up and then back it down. It was at temp and holding in about 45 min. I have never touched it again.

Wow that fast huh? It is taking me forever to get this thing up to temp!!
he.gif
Ok I will turn it up almost all the way and see where it goes.

Back
Top Bottom