Dickeys incubator any one modified theres???

Quote:
let's delve in together!
thumbsup.gif

no, the dickey is great. any large cabinet is going to have hot/cold spots due to the size of the unit.

siz8003...little, tiny increments go a long way on the dickey.

Well, this is interesting. I've been thinking the same. In my Hovabator, my hatches were always a bit early. They'd start to pip at day 19 sometimes, but mostly day 20. But with the Dickey, it's always day 21 before any pips, and my hatches take 3-4 days to complete. I am keeping my temp in my bator at 100.4. So, are you all saying to up the temp to 102.4? I'm willing to give it a try, but that sounds high. I'm not doubting anyone, but I just don't want to up my temp too much.

Paula

Quote:
Since your's are pipping on day 21 i don't think you need to go up that much. I would try a 1 degree increase and see what happens. Remember every incubator is different due to location of incubator and other variables.

I have two thermometers in my Hova-Bator one reads 100 degrees the other read 99.5 degrees my bator is forced air with auto turner. the 99.5 sits on an egg tray the other is suspended from the top. I got twenty days to go to know anything.

Back
Top Bottom