Did anyone else set eggs on or near 10/16/09?

I snuck 9 EE eggs under my broody phoenix, and she is doing all the work. We're at day 7 now. We'll see...

Quote:
Oh, this just cracks me up! What kind of incubating do you do ... dry method? No, I do the adventure method?
lau.gif

LOL Kathy EXACTLY. Adventure is my middle name. You do know the definition of an ADVENTURE?

Something usually, nasty, uncomfortable, dangerous or unexpected, that you did not intend to happen while doing something else, that makes a great story you can tell later and laugh about - that everyone else thinks is Cool and intentional.

Adventure hatching is like that. Sort of a seat of the pants, incubation.

You stop turning and add water when you see the first pip, or there's suddenly a hatchling there. Oh hi there! Time to add water, huh???

Unfortunately like that I get no real credit for anything that hatches - it's all the birds' doing since all I do is sort of follow along.

Quote:
I thought that was an ancient Chinese curse.......

But, it certainly applies to Gaelic folks....as well as all others.

(Fortunately for myself, I'm insufficiently "cognisant" of what's going on around me.......so I don't know whether or not........I live in "Interesting Times"...)
idunno.gif

I think I probably use the "THOR Method" of hatching eggs. (IF lightening strikes, I MIGHT get a good hatch!)

-Junkmanme-
old.gif

Back
Top Bottom