Did anyone else set eggs on or near 10/16/09?

Quote:
For you, that figures as .... Day 1 = Oct.17
lockdown = Tues, Nov 3
day 21 = Nov 6

Thanks! That is what I was thinking it would be but it is great to have confirmation.

Quote:
Part 1 .... JGiants, BCMarans, Silver Penciled Plymouth Rocks, Olive Eggers ... from Wynette
Part 2 .... Lavender Orpington project eggs ... from scbatz33
Part 3 .... heritage Delawares ... from Speckledhen

ETA: Aaahhh, from Missouri .... well, hello neighbor! You must come by for coffee!

Last edited:
Quote:
I'd say lockdown as soon as you get up on the 18th day... Wednesday.

I'm locking down either tonight or tomorrow morning.

thank you for the reply i will put on lockdown at 4am when i wake up on tuesday... thank you again

We have achieved lockdown.
Going into this without high hopes. Down to 8 eggs and now 2 of those are iffy. One is the last polish x and the other is a silkie. Down to 1 silkie and 5 EE/silkie. Can't tell much on the EE/silkie, not sure on one but I can't tell for positive so assuming it is viable.

Hoping for at least that one silkie and an ee or 2.....

fl.gif

Still nothing out of the quail.....but, I candled some chickens last night when I put them on lockdown and they are still kicking. Humidity was 76% this morning, is that too high? I took a plug out.

Quote:
Your humidity is right on target, 75~80% is good. When quail hatch they will all start around the same time and they hatch very quickly compared to chickens. They pip & zip out in no time.

We're officially on lockdown for the 6 Partridge Penedesenca pullet eggs. I wish I could see better into these dark eggs. They're full looking, but it's so frustrating to not be able to see the little boogers move!

Back
Top Bottom