Did anyone watch American Idol?

That girl with the glitter was pretty strange. I don't see why she got so mad. I would understand her saying "Aw man, I really wanted to make it. But oh well. At least the judges didn't humiliate me." The judges were nice to her! I feel kinda bad for her becuse she just made a complete fool of herself on national tv. Oh well.
This is going to sound mean, but when that guy sang Let my People Go, mom and I nearly burst a gut laughing. I love American Idol!
woot.gif

pop.gif
I watched it! I love American Idol. What about the Star Wars girl?...and the guy that had his hairy chest waxed. OMG
ep.gif
and Yea glitter girl has issues...I feel sorry for some of the people because they REALLY Think they can sing...It's sad! But then some are just acting the fool to get on TV.
Mitzi

I'm just glad they weren't mean to Temptress. She seems like a little girl in a big girl body. Poor kid really has the deck stacked against her.

Alexis/glittergirl seemed amped on meth or something. Good luck with the "actressing"!

I liked the pretty girl with the daughter with CP-like disease. Cute, can sing, good chances of making top 10.

If the lady with the child who has the disease makes it to the part where you vote, I am going to be voting for her quite a bit.
I am glad that they didn't make fun of Temptress too. Even Simon was nice to her. I am so glad that he was.

haha yest. was great!!!
The dont have sex song was funny. i loved the leila impersoater.
and the big black girl she cwas sooooo adorable, how she sang for her momma, that was so sweet. i love american idol

I only caught the last hour of Philly, but I'm watching Dallas tonight...until I find out whether Law and Order is a new one or not...
That one in the crowd shots with the bright red hair and the black tube top/dress...is it a guy or a girl??
Princess Leia girl was correct though...they ARE looking for someone more mainstream.

We love AI. It is halarious. The guy with the chest hair
ep.gif
OMG. When they ripped it off, OUCH
barnie.gif
AI has become our family time watching tv. They do have some great singers.

I wasn't into AI until the last two years...this year I was just about as excited about it starting, as I usually am with Survivor
smile.png
We're a major CBS family here; CBS is usually on 80% of the time, sometimes Fox for House, and now AI.

Back
Top Bottom