I have been raising pygmy goats for 4 years now and this is a first for me. About a week and half ago my doe started leaking and whitish and clear fluid. This went on for about a week and stopped. A couple of days later, she started leaking drops of bright red blood here and there. She has been doing this for 2 days now. She doesn't seem to be in distress. She has previously had 2 normal deliveries. Also, she has not gotten her milk in yet. Previously she has always had a full, tight bag by the time she has delivered. If she did miscarry, is there anything that I have to do right now or just wait for her to deliver it? My vet is out of town for the holiday and I am kinda worried about her!! Thank you !!