Did the float test, all passed as viable eggs, but the others hatched two days ago

Oh she's gotten off multiple times before I did the float test on the eggs or cracked them open, it was mainly just waiting the 24/48 hour period for late hatchers and then getting them after that point. But yea, they've gotten off and wandered our yard before (today was the first swim!!)

Oh she's gotten off multiple times before I did the float test on the eggs or cracked them open, it was mainly just waiting the 24/48 hour period for late hatchers and then getting them after that point. But yea, they've gotten off and wandered our yard before (today was the first swim!!)

So cute:)

Thank you! They're such a joy. We got the momma and daddy duck when they were already older so I missed the cute duckling time with them, but this makes up for it!

Awesome photo! Sorry to hear about the eggs who didn't quite make it, but great to see the others enjoying their first adventures together. The duckling phase is so much fun!
wee.gif

Oh it has been fun so far! Three days ago their bills couldn't touch the top of the pool and now they can! They grow up so fast I'm loving it

Back
Top Bottom