Did you send me duckeggs??/ To Ga

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by newnanchic, Mar 12, 2009.

1. newnanchic

newnanchic Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2008
    Newnan, Georgia
    Hi !! Somone one here I swaped with !!! I got 8 duck eggs that awere due to hatch March 11-12 ... I forgot who sent them and I forgot what type of ducks they are 2 are balck and maybe 1 blue but the others are blue-yellow mixed maybe. They are precious still in the hatcher and drying off. Anyway you sent me 8 eggs 7 have hatched and 1 fully devloped duck died in shell... So fertility was 100% !!! For shiped eggs to hatch 7 of 8 that is wonderful. I think I swaped you BCM eggs maybe or RIR eggs?? I don;t know !!! I did too many swaps ... Please let me know if these are your babies and what they are ... maybe it was boggy bottoms ?? I don't remember !!!

2. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Those aren't the geese you bought from me, are they????

3. newnanchic

newnanchic Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2008
    Newnan, Georgia
    No I will move those to the hatcher on the 15th. By the way I tried calling you I left a message about the speckle sussex can you call me back Livia

Last edited: Mar 12, 2009
  4. warmfuzzies

warmfuzzies Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2009
    Boondocks, Colorado
    [​IMG] [​IMG] What a nice problem to have!!! Oh, man, look I have a bator full of fluffies and I dont know where they came from!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by