Difference between hovabator and little giant foam incubator?

Quote:
Al, I'm surprised at your dislike of the LG. I have had both and loved my
LG forced air. The Hova is bigger and easier to use but the LG forces
people to learn the ins and outs of incubating eggs. Are they made in
China?

I do think old friend that LG does teach folks more about the process of hatching, but you always throw off the curve LOL you da man. I am PIP'ing now got Quail hatching tonight, and the girls are in there oooooing & aaaaaaing it's a blast to listen to them. I got some Texas A&M white Jumbo Coutornix, They are kinda neat to jack with. So P.C you found meLOL.

AL

I'm an absolute newbie. Just having my first hatch now. But, I have both the LG still air and the Hovabator forced air. I really like the Hovabator - keeps temps perfectly, but I truly dislike the LG.
Seems it constantly changes temperatures and never stabilizes. It will jump 5 degrees within hours; almost impossible to get proper temp.

Also the LG is has a smaller height. I've got my new hatches in it as a temporary brooder but I'm worried they will hit their crowns and burn themselves...

just my 2 cents.

Quote:
Al, I'm surprised at your dislike of the LG. I have had both and loved my
LG forced air. The Hova is bigger and easier to use but the LG forces
people to learn the ins and outs of incubating eggs. Are they made in
China?

I do think old friend that LG does teach folks more about the process of hatching, but you always throw off the curve LOL you da man. I am PIP'ing now got Quail hatching tonight, and the girls are in there oooooing & aaaaaaing it's a blast to listen to them. I got some Texas A&M white Jumbo Coutornix, They are kinda neat to jack with. So P.C you found meLOL.

AL

Enjoy them quailies. You made me smile thinking about your daughter
"ooooing & ahhhing". Quail babies are so cute.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom