Difficult neighbors

Love her with kindness and compliments....Find something nice to say....Wow your hair is exceptional....How do you always look so great....and all day long...Your flowers are exceptional...Your house is so nice and your care of it shows!.....MMMMMMM....

Find something that is genuine. Really.....I've converted a few crabs along the way, cause see,,,,,,I used to be one......I used to be the unhappy neighbor and then there were some real changes in my life thanks to some real life changing soul changes.... Usually the grumpy neighbor has a really sad empty part of his or her life where s/he is suffering.....Kindness, love and prayers can change people....It did me.....

I never would have fussed about your chickens, but I might have gone around frowny all the time. Especially if they woke me up.

Well,,,,all that said, I'm praying over your situation and I'd like to make a minority report to keep pouring on the kindness.

Be blessed and be a blessing...

Bargain, thanks! That was an excellent reminder. I have told my kids before that we need to be kind, even if she isn't being kind. And thanks for the prayers. I'm praying over it too, and I appreciate all the extra prayers we can get!

Back
Top Bottom