Dirty Duck Thread - Add your own pics!

lol.png

How perfect, does she have a mirror in her house to get it that perfect.?

No he is just always doing something for the camera. That is why he has his own photo album. The funny thing is his girlfriend, Rhiannon, was sporting a perfect circle bindi on her chest a little while back. (I wonder if she converted him?)
gig.gif

No he is just always doing something for the camera. That is why he has his own photo album. The funny thing is his girlfriend, Rhiannon, was sporting a perfect circle bindi on her chest a little while back. (I wonder if she converted him?)
gig.gif

Sorry I called Tevye a girl tell him I'm sorry. Love that winter hat he's sporting.

Sorry I called Tevye a girl tell him I'm sorry. Love that winter hat he's sporting.

I didn't tell him
wink.png
, he molted his drake feather off about a month ago and was feeling kind of sensitive and just got it back a few days ago.

That hat is his namesake... We thought it looked (under the right circumstances) like a Russian ushanka. Boris was too stereotypical for a Russian boy name, so we took the name Tevye from "Fiddler on the Roof". And he has turned out to be just as much of a character as Topol portrayed.
big_smile.png

Oh, Tevye. <3 Hehe who couldn't instantly adore that quirky fella?

Yup! Tevye has quirky covered and Wobbles has adorable covered.
love.gif
More pics / vids pleeeeeeeeeeease... Really want to see the messy with clay.

I haven't managed to catch my ducks muddy, but how about a muddy goose?

And just for variety, here is a muddy Siberian Husky puppy who is very pleased and tired after that mud wrestling!

I haven't managed to catch my ducks muddy, but how about a muddy goose?

And just for variety, here is a muddy Siberian Husky puppy who is very pleased and tired after that mud wrestling!

Well that is a very loose interpretation
gig.gif
It's all good!

Yup! Tevye has quirky covered and Wobbles has adorable covered.
love.gif
More pics / vids pleeeeeeeeeeease... Really want to see the messy with clay.

My husband and I still giggle over the whole "stepping on the grit bowl and tilting head to see what happens" thing he does! And I'd be happy to show you videos of him gettin' messy if only dear hubby would stop being lazy and send me the video files from his phone! :p

Back
Top Bottom