Disney channel shows????

I have WHAT in my yard? :

Sometimes I like some of the shows, but in iCarly the girl Sam, I do not like.

It just seems like too many of the kids are too snarky and mean.....

sam is my favorite person on icarly and i love every disney show but fish hooks and kid vs kat i do not like​

Last edited:
Disney Channel=
smile.png
+
hmm.png
+
sad.png
=
he.gif

With a 6 year old in the house there is alot of Disney interest. Luckily we all like to watch Phineas and Ferb, an entertaining show with some imagination. Second favorite in our household is Avatar: The Last Airbender, its a really great show. Im surprised my daughter likes it so much but she does love the strong female characters in that show.
We dont want Spongebob or Hannah Montana. Good Luck Charlie is a cute show also.

Quote:
oh my goodness I love Avatar the last air bender. Like your daughter the strong female characters are excellent. I was not happy with the live action movie though. it had such potential.
sad.png

Yes the movie could have been better but she loved it anyway......she was laughing and screaming at the movie screen when I took her to watch it. Its too bad they let M. Night Shamalan do the movie....hes such a goob. I do think they are going to try and make another one though....

It is a good show also, good story lines I think. BTW....there is a new Avatar series coming out in 2012. Its called the Legend of Kalla. Story is based on the female Avatar who replaces Aang 70 years after the earlier show. She knows all bending except Air and is taught by Aang and Kataras son. I think it will be different from the original in some ways, it will have to be but all of the episodes are being written by the original Avatar creators.

I loved the old Disney Channel. I loved Lizzy Maguire, and Even Stevens

I LOVE old DC movies: Zenon, Color of Friendship, Halloweentown, Motocrossed, Smart House, The Luck of the Irish, Get a Clue, Cadet Kelley, Go Figure.

I'm 20 and still go on youtube and watch all of these. About a month ago I had a weekend where I did a movie marathon.

Back
Top Bottom