disturbing website

cknmom

Songster
12 Years
Apr 10, 2007
Dickson TN
I just found this on my CA chickens forum http://heal-the-earth.org/unions.asp

It
is info on the un's plans to make the whole world into unions, one world currency, police,economy, and all would be run by the REFORMED UN and the REFORMED UN SECURITY COUNCIL

If you go to their home page and click on why we need the un, you can read the aggreement from 2000 on what the world leaders want by 2015. You won't ever get me to believe that some leaders would sign over ALL their power to the un or a union(like the proposed afican union for example) Can you imagine kim jong il giving up his powers?!? I can't. The further i get into this website the more upset i become!

At one point in info on the 'americas union' it states that---
While the future holds bright, the uncertainty remains
whether the most powerful minority
interests in the world, those that fund the campaigns of United States politicians will permit their
nation and the world to be healed. For the sake of humanity and their own souls it is hoped these
people will agree that it is time for the world to come together as one. If they do not, then the
UCADIAN model has provisions for the establishment of the most advanced democratic
political apparatus in history to ensure candidates who truly represent the interests of the citizens
of the United States and the world will be elected and those that continue to hold the world to
ransom will be swept from office.

In a part of info for the 'arabian union' it states that---

The introduction of a single currency, the introduction of a single security force so that no foreign
power shall ever again be permitted to invade an arab nation. These are the goals and these are
the promises that hold true with the coming of the Arabian Union.
Now on all the other unions it says NOTHING about any foriegn powers invading, why?

Monica

ep.gif

Their sure going to have some problems when they run into the load of us freedom loving Americans.... WITH GUNS!
smack.gif

I wouldn't worry about that ever happening.

We can't even get the nonsense and Sunnis to get along in the same country!

No way you are going to get 190 different countries (approximately 59 of those countries currently involved in a war of some sort) to get along and agree.

pips&peeps :

Not too get too religious, but this stuff is in the bible......

I was kinda thinking the same thing......
End of the world?
hu.gif

I agree with frozen about the nonsense and Sunnis. Those guys are never going to stop fighting.
roll.png

Quote:
I was kinda thinking the same thing......
End of the world?
hu.gif

Well some people also believed that the world was going to end during WW1 and WW2, and that Hilter was the anti-Christ.

Back
Top Bottom