DIY Duck Feed vs DIY Chicken Feed

Pics
I did do my own research, linked above. Did not support your claims.

I understand the concept of essential amino acids - BYC is littered with my posts on the need for them in response to various "make at home" feed recipes, as even a trivial search will reveal.
Feel free to eat all the Glyphosate that you like!
You win!
Hope your pizza lunch was tasty!

and a MAJOR caveat. The study I just linked (and a few others, similar, which I've glanced at) may be completely inapplicable to chicken feed discussions.

Why???

Because they are looking at the amino acid changes in the LEAVES. We don't feed our chickens soy leaves, or corn leaves, or wheat leaves, or oat leaves. We feed seeds - beens -kernels - which should already be fully formed when the roundup is applied. None of these studies suggest such dynamic changes in the AA of the portion of the crop we make actual use of.
Do you work for Monsanto?
https://www.ecowatch.com/roundup-cancer-1882187755.html

No.

Have you any more ad hominems?

I merely asked that you cite the basis for your opinion. As did another poster, more politely than I. Instead, you responded that we should do our own research

I did, and cited them with links

They don't support your claims re: glyphosate reducing tryptophan levels. The opposite is readily apparent in the chart from the study I linked. and while glyphosate did reduce SOME amino acids which, like Tryp, are called aromatic AAs, unlike tryp, they are not ESSENTIAL amino acids.

With respect, it appears that either:

A) you did not understand what what you read regarding the effect of Glyphosate on amino acids levels

or

B) you trusted someone else's summary of what they thought they read (assuming they were honest information brokers)

Thank you for playing.

Last edited:

Attachments

• 20220107_210237.jpg
    20220107_210237.jpg
    582.7 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom