DIY Egg Washer!! Too EASY!

I just built the identical unit, the commercial version sells online for well over 100 bucks I wanna say in the $135 area, you can build it for less than 20.I just used my small wire basket for collecting eggs but a larger one like the op has would be nice

The video is unavailable, and I really would like to see how this works. Is there another video somewhere?
roll.png

The video is unavailable, and I really would like to see how this works. Is there another video somewhere?
roll.png
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=diy+egg+washer

A few videos to chose from at that link. This thread is why I like the types of web communities that 'share' information. I was looking for a guide to building an egg-washer. Thanks to the OP!

PS sorry for bumping an old thread. Maybe worth revisiting again :)

very glad you bumped it! awesome idea! We have a commercial air compressor for the farm and a few portable tanks DH made from old propane tanks...I see another one in the future he needs to make!!

Has anyone heard of using light oil, like olive oil if hatching eggs are washed to replace the bloom? Not like slathered, but just a hand or paper towel with some oil and even wiping off the excess?

I wouldn't put oil on hatching eggs you aren't replacing the bloom you removed the bloom and are replacing it with oil. I'd think oil could make it harder for air to transfer through the shell making it harder for developing chicks to breathe

Back
Top Bottom