Diy incubator

I'm gonna need more than luck, I don't know what it is about this clutch but this egg decided to pip on the side ugghh I hope this one makes it!

Oh and I've had several side pippers hatch. Even some backwards and upside down. What we don't realize is that the aircell does grow a lot more from the last time we candle them at like day 16 or 17. So it very well could still be in the aircell. Also if there's no blood even if it's not in the aircell it could still be totally fine because the blood vessels would have already receded there. I hope it hatches! Is this the one in the video? It was so cute!

Thank you! No I'm an anxious person anyway and this is way to stressful for me!!! Still biting my nails over the last 5, feels like I haven't slept in a week, I don't know how yall do it all the time!

Last edited:
Thank you! No I'm an anxious person anyway and this is way to stressful for me!!! Still biting my nails over the last 5, feels like I haven't slept in a week, I don't know how yall do it all the time!

How are the last five doing? Lol, believe me I don't sleep the nights they are hatching!

I think ones a gonner
1f623.png
he was even moving the other day but I candeled it and this is what I got

I've thought about opening it and seeing for sure idk.
BUT..
1 is zipping and 1 has pipped. Hopefully they hatch fine then ill Just have 2 more!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom