DIY Thread - Let's see your "Inventions".

Quote:
Oh, the irony!!
lau.gif
You are right, I never try to help others on this site....never have. Just ask your Zen master, Leah's Mom, she of the worlds of experience in chickens. Never helped her or anyone else on here even once. Just negative posts for the past 6 yrs.

Shame on me for being hasty and making assumptions on things.....like you just did.
lol.png
This, dearest, is why I no longer post to this site and I had forgotten that. Thank you all for the prompt reminder on that.
hugs.gif
I'll leave you all to it....

That is totally awesome! I especially like your brooder boxes. My hubby is an engineer/builder too ---- just doesn't like spending $$ on chickens, so we make things from what he might have left over on a job site.

Do you have better photos of your dropping 'boards', or whatever they're made of? Not sure that I get how they are cleaned or can pull out. That's become a problem for us..

That is totally awesome! I especially like your brooder boxes. My hubby is an engineer/builder too ---- just doesn't like spending $$ on chickens, so we make things from what he might have left over on a job site.

Do you have better photos of your dropping 'boards', or whatever they're made of? Not sure that I get how they are cleaned or can pull out. That's become a problem for us..
Who are you talking to?
You can use the quote button at the bottom of the post you are interested in.....avoids confusion in this long kind of a thread.

Who are you talking to?
You can use the quote button at the bottom of the post you are interested in.....avoids confusion in this long kind of a thread.
or if you use the @MsRiderUp feature, you dont have to repost the same pictures and paragraphs again and again and again.

Welcome to the thread

ignore the grouches - most are friendly and the info and ideas are worth it

and you can edit the quotes to delete superfluous pics and/or text, pare it down to the pertinent details/questions.

.....not grouchy, just direct :D

I was not referring to you but its a good example of how people can misinterpret what is said and easily take offence. I was referring to the over-sensitive hurt feelings earlier this month.

my apologies.

Back
Top Bottom