Do any of you believe in Omens?

Mar 29, 2022
Ok, yesterday I went to tractor supply with my brother to go pick up T posts... As soon as we got there, we were mesmerized by the peeping and our feet lifted us toward the chicks... Not a good idea, never going to TSC again. My brother said to go get some, (which didn't help) but unfortunately we only have room for about 2-3 more and the minimum was 4. Anyway, I'm getting to the good part... I say no and walk away and when I get back to the car I open up my new how-to-draw sketch pad to get my mind off of the chicks. Ist page is a how-to-draw baby chick. Not even funny you guys. Then, I'm watching a movie and my Dad calls me up saying there was a pack of chicks at the door. The first thing I thought was" maybe the TSC guy sent me chicks, how nice.". Then I noticed no peeping coming from the box labeled "live chicks", but I knew I had to open it... Nope, no chicks... Justa reperused box holding my instacart package. Too weird you guys... Finally, I was going for a hike with my brother and there was a beautiful flower he wanted me to pick. I bend down and write next to it is a scrap of paper with a chick on it. No joke you guys, I will post a pic. My brother convinced me that "the universe is telling me to go get chicks". We are picking them up this afternoon or tomorrow morning. Have you ever had an "experience" like this?

My sister is a great believer in omens. She's very open to receiving signs from the universe.

But, whatever or from wherever, the important thing is: You are clearly supposed to get chicks! Yay! Please let us know how many and what breeds. :)
I got three for my three signs. 2 Easter eggers and a barred rock. I've never had chicks this young, and it's a different experience. Their names are Blossom, Clover, and Dandelion. 🍀🌸🌼

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-25 8.39.20 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-25 8.39.20 AM.png
    468.4 KB · Views: 0

Back
Top Bottom