Do chickens pose a health risk???...

ep.gif
Oh my word!!!! Thanks LittleChickenRacingTeam!!! Boy that really answered my question lol!!! What would I do without you guys (my fellow PenPals!).... That was a whole lot of very helpful info!!! Got a headache now
caf.gif
but that's why I'm here!!! Yet another reason why I love BYC
clap.gif
Thanks sooo much!!!

caf.gif
I'm sooo addicted to this site lol!!! I've been lucky because I've been getting some really really good replies!!! I just can't begin to tell you how much I've learned!!!

I have found that chickens pose a mental health risk. Like being addicted to street drugs. Euphoria, when you get your fix and then you need more and more until one day you are on the street asking strangers "hey you got any chicks?" " come on hook me up, spring is 5 months away and I just can't wait that long."

Quote:
LOL
gig.gif
and I thought I was the only one!!!!!!!!!! My DH says I'm addicted to BYC, which I am lol!!! I kid you not, I promised DH that I would clean his shoes and make him koolaid
barnie.gif
if he bought me some chicks
gig.gif
!!!!!!! And he did BTW!!!

Last edited:
Well, my chicks are being delivered in 2 weeks and my 4 year old is immune compromised, so talk to me in a couple months and I'll let you know if you should be concerned!

My plan is to enforce the strict handwashing after chicken handling rule as well as mount a container of the alcohol based hand sanitizer to the door of the coop.

Believe me you folks will hear about it if we run into problems...
Hey, I know this is years later, but did you have any problems in your home with keeping chicks inside ? I’m freaking out about the disease with my one and four year old.

Back
Top Bottom