Do EEs Always Lay Green Eggs?

CluckCluck18

Songster
9 Years
Apr 26, 2010
Largo, FL
I was out of town for the holiday and while I was away I had more eggs than my daily Marans egg which is medium brown. Had two eggs that were kind of light pink. I thought it was one of my production reds but they are only 15 weeks old. My EE is 24 weeks old and her comb has reddened up. So I think they were hers but I didn't know that they could be pink? Help
hmm.png

Yes, I have 2 EE's that lay really light tinted pink eggs. It is actually a super super light brownish hue that looks kind of pink. I love my EEs! They are so comical, and lay so many different color egs!

Thanks Guys
I love my EE, too. My chickens stayed at the farm where I got them and while they were there everyone was trying to buy Wilma. She's a doll and now a good egg layer, too.
Thanks again......I'm new at this stuff and all the kindness and knowledge on this site has saved me many times over.
big_smile.png

I hate to say I do not like my 2 EE,s. They lay plain brown eggs and only lay 1 egg per week. They are 8 months old and very nice looking. ....Birmingham Area. Free to good home. Will deliver locally. I have limited space.

Back
Top Bottom