DO I NEED TO HELP?? day 21 quails no hatching

Well since they're moving it's prob worth a chance at helping them then isn't it? If I leave them a few more days they'll be dead and if I help them now then maybe a slight chance they'll survive. Do you think?
164507EC-BA27-414B-9468-9AE9C6A7CFB3.jpeg

This is how you candle, you can use a flashlight on your phone.

Well since they're moving it's prob worth a chance at helping them then isn't it? If I leave them a few more days they'll be dead and if I help them now then maybe a slight chance they'll survive. Do you think?
At this point, I'd probably assist, but be aware that you if you assist, there's about a 75% chance that you'll have to cull. I hate culling chicks, but I'll give them that 25% chance.

They didn't make it but I kind of expected after what was said. I'm leaving it a little bit before I try another hatch so I can get a calibrated thermometer etc and be extra prepared for it.
Shame they didn't make it but I guess when you interfere that's what you get 🤷‍♀️

They didn't make it but I kind of expected after what was said. I'm leaving it a little bit before I try another hatch so I can get a calibrated thermometer etc and be extra prepared for it.
Shame they didn't make it but I guess when you interfere that's what you get 🤷‍♀️
I’m sorry! We live n learn! hopefully your next batch will be better!

Back
Top Bottom