Do peas die when they are separated!!!!!

Bird Ranger

Chirping
Apr 8, 2017
Lahore,Pakistan.
A couple of months back i had to give two of my peas which were about 8 months old. One of them died in the hands of new owner. Back at my place a 2 year peahen died and another 8 month peachick died.
One more thing i am curious about is that do they peck and chase off sick peas to eliminate them. My birds are penned down. I noticed a visible sadness and sickness symptoms in my remaining birds. But fortunately they survived. I want to know this so that next time I may think before giving away birds.

P.s. I raised this question because someone told my brother that they tend to die when separated and i thought that there is no problem or hesitation in asking the pea experts.

Last edited:
A couple of months back i had to give two of my peas which were about 8 months old. One of them died in the hands of new owner. Back at my place a 2 year peahen died and another 8 month peachick died.
One more thing i am curious about is that do they peck and chase off sick peas to eliminate them. My birds are penned down. I noticed a visible sadness and sickness symptoms in my remaining birds. But fortunately they survived. I want to know this so that next time I may think before giving away birds.

P.s. I raised this question because someone told my brother that they tend to die when separated and i thought that there is no problem or hesitation in asking the pea experts.
I currently have just one peacock and he's doing fine. Looking for a hen though. Sounds like there was a disease with yours. Sorry to hear it.

No !
pox.jpg

It's not love ... it's lice!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom