Do you ever....

momma's chickens

Songster
11 Years
Mar 10, 2008
Idaho
just go outside and feel so blessed? Every time I go outdoors I feel so blessed to live where I do. I love my animals and feel God has really been good to me. I know there are lots of wonderfully places in the world but I feel God has put me exactly where I am. Especially when I go out in the morning to do the chores, when the day is new, I feel so at peace with the world and think that the world and especially where I live is beautiful.
smile.png

Then I go in and listen to the news!!
roll.png

I do. I am lucky to be where I am, things could be so much worse.(Though I am still slogging through the paperwork for our farm!
big_smile.png
)

Seeing as how we are under major attack right now, it can be hard sometimes to remember that we really blessed. Having that coop outside and access to 24/7 chicken TV helps us remember. We have a wonderful family and nothing can take away from us.

Could not agree with you more...I call my home "my piece of heaven" I count my blessings daily.....we are so lucky to have what we have and am grateful to/for my hardworking husband who provides so well for us. x

Quote:
Absolutely. I live in a beautiful country and it's easy to take things for granted but every now and again, when there is a lovely morning mist, or the first frost, or when there has been a lot of snow overnight and you feel like the first person to see it in the morning, it can take your breath away.

Back
Top Bottom