do you have a pair of chickens that refuse to split up??

I have two BCM pullets that I bought earlier this summer along with a BCM hen from someone local that was getting out of backyard chicken raising. The two pullets (Thing 1 & Thing 2) are never seen apart. They go everywhere together and do everything together. When they run they are even in sync. My husband says they remind him of the creepy girl twins from The Shining. :lau

Oh, something else interesting--I originally had 4 Barred Rock girls from the same hatch. Rotisserie and Dumpling were besties, Scrambled and Poached were besties. Poached was killed by a skunk and Ro ate a toxic millipede =( so everyone lost their buddy, and Scrambled picked on Dumpling. The other chickens I've "accumulated" :gigare of various other breeds, so Scrambled no longer picks on Dumpling and the last 2 BRs are now besties. Huh!

I have two BCM pullets that I bought earlier this summer along with a BCM hen from someone local that was getting out of backyard chicken raising. The two pullets (Thing 1 & Thing 2) are never seen apart. They go everywhere together and do everything together. When they run they are even in sync. My husband says they remind him of the creepy girl twins from The Shining. :lau
"Come play with us, hooman, forevah...and evah..."
::falls off chair laughing::

Yep. These gals are 7-years-old, and are always together. -got 'em as day old chicks from the same hatch. They have been inseparable. -nest in the same box (at the same time), and roost side by side. -share dustbathing holes, and sunbathing spots in the grass.
(Isabel and Victoria)
028.JPG

Awww! :love how cute! I have two pullets and a cockerel that would never separate. They run around together and sleep snuggled up.

I got these two a few weeks after the rest of my chicks and they ended up inseparable. Wherever they go they're almost wing to wing.
20181123_161324.jpg

My reds used to be the same way but now that one is laying while the other isn't they've been a bit divided.
20181123_161512.jpg

Back
Top Bottom