Do you have a recipe for cranberry sauce with orange in it?

Carolyn

Songster
11 Years
Apr 6, 2008
When I was growing up the only cranberry sauce I ever saw was the jellied reddish purple stuff in the can. As a young wife we were eating in the home of a very nice couple from Texas and she served cranberry sauce. It was a beautiful red sweet jam with whole cranberries, so delicious. It was also the beginning of the end for canned cranberry sauce at my table

I have always used the recipe on the package, cranberries, water and sugar. I would like to try one that also has orange or orange juice instead, orange zest and reduces the sugar and water. I would really like to be able to can it and water bath it so it will keep longer.

I hope someone has a recipe they are willing to share that might meet my needs but any cranberry sauce or relish ideas would be welcome on this thread.

Martha is my go to gal for cranberry sauce recipes....here is a link to all the ones she has on her website... dont stop with oranges
big_smile.png

http://www.marthastewart.com/275132...-recip/@center/276949/everything-thanksgiving

Rotza Ruck!

big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom