Do you have chickens from Poultry Hollow Hatchery In TN?

I just ran across this thread kinda by accident. And I realize this is a fairly old thread, but I feel the need to reply in support of Poultry Hollow! Anyway I would like I say I got 2 Silver Wyandottes from Poultry Hollow about a month and half ago. One was killed by a hawk, but that is nature no one can help it! I have read so many horrible things about this place! For me personally they are so not true! When I went everybody knew what they were talkin about and the chickens looked very happy! I would MUCH rather get my chickens from Poultry Hollow rather than have then shipped across the country and be stressed to the max! And I read somewhere that they are located on a backroad in TN well that is most of TN! If someone thinks it's scarey maybe they should just get chickens from NY.. I will definatly be back to them for more chickens!

I bought some RIRs from Poultry Hollow in spring 2014. Wonderful birds and wonderful people there. Have referred others, and they were happy, too. I'm going back in a few weeks to get some more pullets from her. It truly is back in the hills and hollers, and it's not a fancy place (it's a bird farm!), but after my experience with them, I could not imagine buying my birds from anyone else again.

I would not get birds from anyone else. We bought 6 guinea and 1 turkey from this person in the Murfreesboro area - never again. Lost 5 guinea and nursed the others by hand so they'd live.
Wish I would have discovered Poultry Hollow first. They are always friendly, answer all of my questions as newbie, and met me to get me my turkey order.
To me, customer service is ALWAYS #1 and PF have it. They sold me healthy turkey babies and gave me all kinds of resources and information re. the care of.

Back
Top Bottom