1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Do you have this problem?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by The Poultry Peanut, Mar 23, 2009.

1. The Poultry Peanut

The Poultry Peanut lives under rock

I found Ideal poultry a few months ago and they have to many breeds [​IMG] I can't figure out what to get. I could come out with a $500.00 order pretty easly!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I guess that is good though... [​IMG]

2. al6517

al6517 Real Men can Cook

May 13, 2008
    Sounds like a good start!!!!.

AL

3. The Poultry Peanut

Yes but when there are 10 different kinds of mille fluers and 9 of them you've never seen and then they all have to be pretty not to mention you can only spend so much..... [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2009
  4. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    [​IMG] ........ your hooked

5. The Poultry Peanut

[​IMG] [​IMG]

6. mjdtexan

mjdtexan Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 30, 2008
    Houston(ish)
    What I did was just get every kind of Sex-Link pullet they had. Worked for me, for a little while anyways. Already wanting some more girls.

7. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    My problem is that i need atleast three acres of land to own every animal i want. Plus a few nice sheds or one 12x24 shed and a run in shelter . Some fencing and about 50.000$ . Id have all sorts of chickens ,ducks, turkeys and geese. Some for eating some for looking pretty. I also want some dikdiks if i could get a hold of them.

8. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

If you are lookin for sympathy here, you are barking up the wrong tree. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by