DO you know a breeder . . .. ? That has BOTH

Well . .. .poopy ! My Female(questionable) sultan chick died. so now I'll probably have to go with http://www.breedergenetics.com/ because they have sultans . . . .but want sultans from chickenzoo . . . .. But of course my parents hate me and probably wont let me order twice
sad.png

now I need to start a new thread "Do you know a breeder . . .. ? That has ALL THREE"

Quote:
Im not going to release them silly goose
cool.png

I think Valley quail breeder means that many states require you to have a license to keep new world quail. Here in OK I can keep coturnix and button quail, but for any other quail, pheasants, and wild turkeys, I have to apply for a license, have a game warden inspect where I want to keep them, and send in paperwork every year on the status of my flock. Also, some cities have prohibitions against keeping chickens and game birds in residential areas. If I were you, I would contact them to know what you can and cannot keep where you live and what licenses you might need to get to keep your birds legally.

Quote:
Im not going to release them silly goose
cool.png

I think Valley quail breeder means that many states require you to have a license to keep new world quail. Here in OK I can keep coturnix and button quail, but for any other quail, pheasants, and wild turkeys, I have to apply for a license, have a game warden inspect where I want to keep them, and send in paperwork every year on the status of my flock. Also, some cities have prohibitions against keeping chickens and game birds in residential areas. If I were you, I would contact them to know what you can and cannot keep where you live and what licenses you might need to get to keep your birds legally.

I agree with Kwartel. I have a license for having a Game Farm for even owning Coturnix. An inspector comes twice a year, inspects the premises, makes sure the cages are clean, the birds are healthy. It costs me $50 a year to have it. Button quail on the other hand are pet birds so it's easier with those boogers
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom