Do you Know Where I can Find Show Quality Bantam Wyandottes?

_Moon_

Songster
Aug 12, 2021
Ur mom's house
Sadly my bantam Wyandotte cockerel died, so now i only have a female. I wanted to start the breed and hopefully breed and raise them just like how I breed and raise silkies, but clearly Missouri weather would disagree :(. Do any of you guys know any breeders that ship, or are close enough to me to drive to them?

I’m not sure where in Missouri you live or what would be considered too far for you so…
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I recommend you contact these breeders. If they are too far for you they might be coming to a poultry show in Missouri anyways or might know a Missouri breeder. Bantam Wyandottes are quite common.

Thank Y
I’m not sure where in Missouri you live or what would be considered too far for you so…View attachment 2828818View attachment 2828821View attachment 2828832
I recommend you contact these breeders. If they are too far for you they might be coming to a poultry show in Missouri anyways or might know a Missouri breeder. Bantam Wyandottes are quite common.
Thank you so much! I will try to get a hold them. Hopefully I can get a trio or something. :)

Back
Top Bottom