Do you need carpentry experience to build a coop?

Quote:
Hee! hee! hee! hee!........I only used to pull permits AFTER the building officials found my projects. Now I live out in the woods. No one sees anything just driving by now, and they can't come onto your property uninvited.

I have absolutly no experience and I built mine. I also helped rebuild the inside of my grandpas house. Its not that hard but for big coops you will need some help

Believe me here in this part of Pa they know whats been there and what hasn't....School taxes assessments you name...Any thing to make a buck and o ya don't forget fines....
hit.gif

Quote:
I'm with you on this one, built a 16 x 32 no permits, same with the coop and couple other small buildings, bought 2 6x10 playhouse (fancy sheds)for the kids, was told later that I need a permit to place them, been there 5 years, I must have forgot to get the permits.
lau.gif

Last edited:
You go, what they dont know wont hurt them....We are far back in the woods ourselfs, our drive ways is 500' in from the road way, but during the winter months they can see our bright red coops through the de-leaved trees..Of course they dont like coming out this time of year as its cold...So we just slip right threw the cracks here.....

Back
Top Bottom