Do you need to have permits or licenses to ship eggs out of state

Az OEGB

Songster
May 24, 2022
I Don’t Know if this is the right place to post . Here is my question do you need any Licenses or permits to ship eating eggs out of state thanks

I’ve shipped eggs before and I wasn’t npip. I believe you only have to be npip to ship hatchling and adult birds. Sometimes you get a higher chance of people wanting your birds when you are npip registered even if it’s just eggs. But again, I have read somewhere that not all hatcheries are npip 🤷

I’ve shipped eggs before and I wasn’t npip. I believe you only have to be npip to ship hatchling and adult birds. Sometimes you get a higher chance of people wanting your birds when you are npip registered even if it’s just eggs. But again, I have read somewhere that not all hatcheries are npip 🤷
Every hatchery must be NPIP certified. Every person shipping hatching eggs across state lines is required to be NPIP certified.

Every hatchery must be NPIP certified. Every person shipping hatching eggs across state lines is required to be NPIP certified.
I can't imagine that all the people selling on eBay are certified.

Not at all that I am doubting your info, and obviously I understand eBay is a massive platform, rife with IP infringement, selling stolen goods, knock off goods. etc and is probably a dumpster fire in trying trying to regulate that - and eggs are probably a microorganism on their radar.

But I am just wondering if there is some exemption aside from what is listed above for a smaller seller or something along those lines.

Back
Top Bottom