Do you remember who helped you?

old.gif
Back in the "old" days in 2004 on the EZ BYC,lol.
I'll always apppreciate the help I got from adoptedbyachicken (April), I had a spraddle leg Turken chic, she was very helpful & sweet as can be.

Quote:
OK PC you get your wish. I don't remember who was first, but it was either you or Selena (different threads) and you did give me a smile. Actually you were the topic of the day at work, the following day. Everyone had to read the thread.

Imp/Russ- forcing people to read BYC at work, whether they want to or not.

Well, my very first welcome was from Scrambled Egg and there have been so many since!!! I have met some amazing people thanks to this site and hope to meet many more!!!! Cause as we all know, chicken people are the best people there are!!!! (and of course, duck people, turkey people, quail people..........)

Gosh, I don't remember!
I was so worried about my poor footless chicken that I was totally not caring about who, just what they said, and that they said it.
Okay, the very first person to reply was oldtimegator, and I was so happy! Then lots of other people, including two mods replied.

Last edited:
Quote:
OK PC you get your wish. I don't remember who was first, but it was either you or Selena (different threads) and you did give me a smile. Actually you were the topic of the day at work, the following day. Everyone had to read the thread.

Imp/Russ- forcing people to read BYC at work, whether they want to or not.

Aw man, you made my night. Now my day is complete.
thumbsup.gif

I've been helped by so very many, but to name a few who have blessed me greatly:

Scrapmom5, gumpsgirl, dacjohns, debiraymond, Miss Prissy, Reinbeau, pasofinofarm, pips & peeps, Dipsy Doodle Doo, bargain, Miss_Jayne, and of course, how could I ever forget Terri and Nifty who have attempted to keep me in line.
thumbsup.gif

You are all the best! AND folks continue to help me!!

THANK YOU, ALL OF YOU!!

Just_Cuz_06.gif

Back
Top Bottom