Do you slaughter your birds in front of the flock?

Do you slaughter your birds in front of the flock?

• Yes

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • No

Votes: 27 54.0%

• Total voters
I used to do them far away from the flock but one hot day my husband didn't want to mess with that, so we did them outside the run near the free ranging ones. We did the ax the head off--well one headless cornish got out of my grip and started running headless--my rooster Johnny ran over, got on top of it and tried to mate with the headless hen. No kidding, I don't believe they care.
gig.gif

I used to do them far away from the flock but one hot day my husband didn't want to mess with that, so we did them outside the run near the free ranging ones. We did the ax the head off--well one headless cornish got out of my grip and started running headless--my rooster Johnny ran over, got on top of it and tried to mate with the headless hen. No kidding, I don't believe they care.
gig.gif

lau.gif

gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom