Do You Think That Banks Are Crooks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I give you $100 for investment and safekeeping and you take $10 off the top, put it in your pocket, give me back $90 and say it's just the cost of doing business, someone is unprincipled and unethical. This seems to be the case, across the board, in the money world...Many of the banks say they've lost millions or billions....I say, just like the carkeys, where did you have it, last....Someone has found it, or it never really existed, in the first place.

You can have sleepless nights worrying about what someone else is doing with your money, or from that lump under your mattress.

If I give you $100 for investment and safekeeping and you take $10 off the top, put it in your pocket, give me back $90 and say it's just the cost of doing business, someone is unprincipled and unethical. This seems to be the case, across the board, in the money world...Many of the banks say they've lost millions or billions....I say, just like the carkeys, where did you have it, last....Someone has found it, or it never really existed, in the first place.
People used to be responsible for their own investing of their money. Nothing new really in this old world just a different kind of snake oil salesman.

Had a young man call me the other day wanting me to invest. I told him I would do it if he would take his cut out of the profit... he said he could not do that so that is what I told him also.

You can have sleepless nights worrying about what someone else is doing with your money, or from that lump under your mattress.
Knew a guy in the Sacremento area worth about 400 million, he had about a dozen locks on his front door, bars on all the windows and it took him about 2 minutes to open/unlock the door and about that long after he let you in to lock them up again... prisoner in his own home I thought.

Has anybody ever heard of The Federal Reserve Bank.

They are an unregulated section of the government that are the "higher ups" when it comes to banking. (Or any commerce in general)

http://www.federalreserve.gov

Check it out!
They have a great economic search engine called FRED.
You can find out anything about employment, oil price, commerce, interest rates, 70 year old data, the economy of Finland (and other countries), basic goods, capital goods, health services and the average pay rate of an American citizen.

A little more knowledge can never hurt.

Has anybody ever heard of The Federal Reserve Bank.

They are an unregulated section of the government that are the "higher ups" when it comes to banking. (Or any commerce in general)

http://www.federalreserve.gov

Check it out!
They have a great economic search engine called FRED.
You can find out anything about employment, oil price, commerce, interest rates, 70 year old data, the economy of Finland (and other countries), basic goods, capital goods, health services and the average pay rate of an American citizen.

A little more knowledge can never hurt.
I've heard that Ignorance is Bliss, so this country is probably living in LaLa Land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom