Do you think the Earth is Round or flat?

What do you think?

• Total voters
Pics
Well I guess it depends on our personal beliefs of our construct. I like to think we are in a simulation in an advanced species' quantum computer. The big bang was the beginning of the simulation.. if this is true the earth is nothing more than a organic maybe digital mechanism in the current simulation? ..so possibly its nothing more than zeros and ones 00110010110001, but who knows an advanced alien species might have created an organic producing computer so who knows whats going on lol .. the Big Crunch theory is also an equally reasonable theory of everything 😁

It's flat where I'm standing, therefore it must be flat everywhere, right?

But if I get in an airplane or rocket and fly east far enough, I will end up back where I started, which proves it is globe-shaped.

Therefore it is both flat and round. So everybody is right. Cheers!
John 40:22 He sits upon the circle of the earth. So it is either a globe or a pie plate. Since no documentation of flying or sailing off the edge, guess it is round.

John 40:22 He sits upon the circle of the earth. So it is either a globe or a pie plate. Since no documentation of flying or sailing off the edge, guess it is round.
Devil's advocate here: if anyone DID fall off the edge, they probably didn't have a chance to write home about it. (For the record, I'm a globe-er).

Well I guess it depends on our personal beliefs of our construct. I like to think we are in a simulation in an advanced species' quantum computer. The big bang was the beginning of the simulation.. if this is true the earth is nothing more than a organic maybe digital mechanism in the current simulation? ..so possibly its nothing more than zeros and ones 00110010110001, but who knows an advanced alien species might have created an organic producing computer so who knows whats going on lol .. the Big Crunch theory is also an equally reasonable theory of everything 😁
Was just going to comment on something like this. A digital/holographic universe would explain some unexplainable things.

Back
Top Bottom